Teams has a brilliant app for approvals. Even today, many approvals happen on e-mail, attachments, chat and then we have to follow up if there is a dispute. It’s difficult to know exactly what happened when all those problems are solved when you use Teams Approvals app. It gives you 24 ready-to-use and customizable templates. Alternatively, you can create your own templates. Learn how to use Approvals.
Teams Approvals Video
- Install Approvals app – 00:20
- Export to csv – 00:52
- Send a simple approval request – 01:04
- Approving the request – 01:44
- Create Templates – 02:32
- Create a template – 02:52
- Using templates – 04:12
While using the simple approval, the requester can add one or more approvers manually.
While creating templates, you have the option of pre-defining the approvers.
Related articles and videos
- Teams Avatar – create and use
- Teams Best Practices 2023
- WhatsApp vs Teams
- How to Sync Teams files to a PC