Most security and compliance teams are worried about the use of personal chat apps like WhatsApp for business communication and sharing data/files. WhatsApp vs Teams is not the right way to think about it. The right way is to say WhatsApp + Teams. WhatsApp for personal use and Teams Chat for corporate communication. Although it is easy enough to understand this, changing our habits and trying to move to Teams is extremely challenging.
In this video, we will see why you should look at Teams Chat seriously. It is designed for business use. That is why, it offers a wide variety of powerful features which can improve efficiency instantly. Have a look and let me know your comments.
- Introduction – 00:00
- Teams Irritants – Search does not work? – 00:45
- Cannot delete chat? – 01:05
- Meetings appear as chat – why? – 01:36
- Teams benefits – 02:55
- Secure Chat – 03:04
- Amazing formatting – 05:00
- Proper hyperlinks – 05:15
- Sharing code (50 languages) – 05:30
- File sharing – edit together – 06:05
- Loop – tables and tasks – 07:00
- Immersive reader – 08:25
- Translation – 08:39
- Conference call and Voicemail – 08:49
- Approvals – 09:19
- Praise – 10:02
- Organization chart – 10:22
- Conclusion – 11:04
Cloud App Catalog
In the video, we mention about the cloud app risk scores. These scores are available in the Cloud App Catalog – which is a part of Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
The Cloud App Catalog is a database of 31,000+ cloud apps and their detailed risk scores.
Want to know how exactly these scores are calculated and updated? Read this article.