Drive Adoption using Dr Nitin's methodology
Procuring and migrating to Microsoft 365 platform is the easy part. The goal is to improve efficiency across the organization.
We want to quantify tangible improvements and maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
This is not easy. Dr Nitin will simplify the process and help you get long-term and sustained productivity gains.
Why adoption initiatives fail?
Unfortunately, it is a long list. Click each link for details.
Despite spending time, effort and money, most initiatives fail.
- Office 365 Worst Practices
- Phased Release: Underutilization by Design!
- Nobody is officially responsible for effective utilization
- CXOs don’t understand its benefits
- “We have not deployed OneDrive yet!”
- Power BI tools not deployed / used
- Inadequate efforts to drive adoption
- Focus only on What’s New
- Emotional attachment to Attachments!
- No Focus on Office!
- Pitfalls of O365 Consumption Measurement
- Security Neglect
- Teams creation restrictions
- Getting confused with Change Management
Microsoft 365 is a collection of integrated tools. It has thousands of features. Unfortunately, the platform is universally underutilized and misused. Once you understand this fundamental issue, you are already on the right path towards achieving efficiency transformation.
Dr Nitin's method
Proven to be effective across customer segments, industries and countries.
Leads to a motivated, efficient workforce. True digital transformation.
- Top-down + bottom-up approach
- Get active support from leadership
- Create large-scale excitement
- Give all tools to all users
- Do NOT push training content
- Prove to users that they are inefficient
- Teach which tool to use when
- Standardize usage process for common scenarios
- Create and nurture adoption champions
- Quantify improvements
- Empower users to learn tools and apply
- Create a healthy learning culture
- Proactively find use cases and apply the right tools / features
Thousands of customers across ASIA PACIFIC region have benefited from guidance from Dr Nitin. Over the last 20 years, Microsoft itself has been Dr Nitin’s expertise to drive adoption across key customers. There can be no better testimony to his ability, expertise and effectiveness of his approach.