Join the event on Saturday, 24th April, 3 pm IST (GMT +5.30). Too many meetings happening. Lots of new initiatives and projects going on. Learn how to manage all the notes and action items in a simple, yet structured way. Whether you like to capture notes on a laptop or mobile or just write using pen and paper, you can link the notes to specific meetings. Find notes about a meeting in two clicks.
OneNote is powerful. It can even link your notes to the audio recording of the meeting. That way, if there is a dispute, you can quickly jump to the exact discussion point in ONE CLICK. Create a notes template to standardize various types of meeting requirements – formal, information gathering, reviews and so on.
Mobile version of OneNote is also very powerful to capture ideas and notes. Of course, there are many mobile apps for capturing notes. Then why OneNote? Because it integrates with the Office 365 platform very well. Creating notebooks on OneDrive (instead of local drive) makes it easy to capture notes on mobile and sync to all other devices automatically. OneDrive also integrates with Teams and helps you create a shared notebook for the entire team handling projects.
OneNote Meeting Notes video Table of Contents
Use this Table of Content to jump directly to the exact place in the YouTube video.
- Efficiency Concepts
- OneNote Installation and Versions
- Anatomy of OneNote
- How many notebooks to create
- Adding content to OneNote
- Capturing meeting notes
- Link notes to calendar meeting
- Link mobile notes to a meeting
- Link paper notes to a meetings
- Audio recording meetings in OneNote
- Teams Meeting recording transcript
- Email notes to attendees
- Task Management using Outlook tasks
- Convert action items in notes to Outlook tasks
- Search scanned documents using OneNote OCR
- Shared Notebooks
- Using handwritten notes using styulus
- Unread notes, history and page versions
- Calculator in OneNote
- Math equations
More articles about OneNote
- Knowledge Pack: Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft OneNote Audio linking ideas
- Beautiful handwritten notes using OneNote
- OneNote as a presentation tool
Microsoft has made OneNote completely free on all platforms – Windows, Mac, Android and iOs. Download and install OneNote from here.