Excel Table seems like a trivial feature. But if used correctly, it transforms and improves the way you use Excel dramatically. Here is a set of articles (the entire knowledge pack) which explain the concept and importance of Excel tables. Many practical usage scenarios are also explained in detail.
Articles about Excel Tables
All you wanted to know about Tables. In a concise series of articles. Below is the Knowledge Pack.
- What are Excel Tables and Why should you use them?
- Converting regular data to Excel Tables
- Handling manual formatting while creating tables
- Merged Cells and Cross Tab – The Data Villains
- Good Data Checklist – Prerequisite to creating Excel Tables
- Miraculous Formula Auto-Copy with Excel Tables
- Excel Tables Formula Auto-copy not working
- Freeze “Pain”killer
- Automatic copying of everything!
- Unbelievable simplicity – Calculated Columns (Readable Formulas)
- Everything is in a name
- Auto Update Dependent Formulas and References
- Standard Operating Procedure for using tables across the organization