Excel Table seems like a trivial feature. But if used correctly, it transforms and improves the way you use Excel dramatically. Here is a set of articles (the entire knowledge pack) which explain the concept and importance of Excel tables. Many practical usage scenarios are also explained in detail.
All you wanted to know about Tables. In a concise series of articles. Below is the Knowledge Pack.
- Excel Tables 1 – What and Why?
- Excel Tables 2 – Converting regular data to Tables
- Excel Tables 3 – Handling manual formatting while creating tables
- Excel Tables 4 – Merged Cells and Cross Tab – The Data Villains
- Excel Tables 5 – Good Data Checklist
- Excel Tables 6 – Miraculous Formula Auto-Copy
- Excel Tables 7 – Freeze “Pain”killer
- Excel Tables 8 – Automatic copying of everything!
- Excel Tables 9 – Unbelievable simplicity – Calculated Columns (Readable Formulas)
- Excel Tables 10 – Everything is in a name
- Excel Tables 11 – Auto Update Dependent Formulas and References
- Excel Tables 12 – Standard Operating Procedure