This quiz is based upon the previous article about Visually Learning ALL PowerPoint transitions.
Submit your entry NOW!
Two best entries win USD 20 gift vouchers each.
Read the article Learning to Learn: Building a Visual Vocabulary – PowerPoint Transitions and do the exercise as explained. It will require 20 minutes of your time. But it is absolutely worth it.
Attempt this quiz only after you have learnt all the transitions. The key learning is:
- Transition is used when there is a THOUGHT transition between two slides.
- The most appropriate transition must be used to maximize the impact.
Now let us test your applied knowledge with this quiz.
PowerPoint 2013 gives us 45 transitions. Random is excluded while counting.
Create a two slide presentation. Show some practical situation which requires a transition across the two slides… You decide what goes into the first and second slide.
Apply the most relevant transition to the second slide.
How to Submit the presentation
As a link
Save the presentation to a cloud location (OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive) and share the READ ONLY (View Only) link here as a comment.
Send by email
You can send a mail to email@example.com
The best two entries will win USD 20 Gift Voucher each.
- The selection will be done by me (Dr Nitin).
- The Quiz is open till 30th Jan 2015 11:59 PM India Standard Time
- Do not put any confidential or sensitive data into the presentation as these will be publicly visible.
- Do not use images / content which violates any copyright or IPR.
- The appropriateness of the choice of transition is the single most important criterion
- DO NOT waste time decorating the slides. The concept is more important.