I often mention during my sessions and posts that we have 12000+ Office features. Some of you may be wondering as to where I got that number from. Here is the list. It covers only Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. It does not cover other Office 365 products. Source: Office Menu reference workbooks. I have actually counted the other features, like galleries and Options one-by-one, manually!
How many do you use? Post comments and let me know.
Google Docs vs. MS Office: Want vs. Need
I only use 5% features in Office. Why should I pay for the remaining 95%? Part 1 & Part 2
Office 365 Worst Practices – Part 2 – Phased Release: Underutilization by Design!