Saturday, 26 May, 9 am to 5 pm, Mumbai
Waterstones Hotel, behind The Lalit Hotel, near International Airport, Mumbai
INR 20,000 + taxes per participant
- Full, 6-hour video recording of the entire session which can be used to train more people internally
- Email support for 2 months
- Practice Exercises with sample files
- Online, 2-hour follow up session
- Work with your own data
You must bring your own laptop. Additional software needs to be installed BEFORE arriving for the event.
Power BI Workshop Content
- Disadvantages / Pitfalls of data analysis in traditional Excel
- Understanding the Data Model
- Good vs Bad data
- Good data checklist
- Importing and cleaning up data using Power Query
- Get and Transform features
- Web data import and live refresh
- Combining data from files in a folder
- Combining data from multiple sheets
- Eliminating the use of VLOOKUP
- Large data handling using Power Pivot
- Creating dashboards using Power View
- Power BI Desktop usage scenarios
- Power BI portal
- Choosing the right visualization
- 3D maps using Power Map
- Sharing reports
- English language Q&A
- Bookmarks and storytelling
- Custom visuals
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who spends lot of time with Excel creating reports, charts and analyzing data.
- If you use any other BI tools like Tableu, Qlik, BO, Cognos, etc.
- If you work extensively with Pivot Tables
Who should NOT attend?
If you want to learn DAX language, specifically, you should NOT attend this workshop.
This workshop is designed for people who have no exposure to Power BI in the past. The objective is to migrate them from the painful manual processes and legacy charts to the modern process of data visualization and interactive analysis using Power BI.
Learn from the Guru
Dr. Nitin Paranjape has coached over 330,000+ professionals across 18 countries. He is recognized as the Most Valuable Professional by Microsoft, for 15 years. Dr. Nitin is a coveted speaker with a unique humorous and motivating style of teaching. Detailed profile
Dr. Nitin’s work on Analytics
50+ Data Analytics Blog articles
Power BI video for beginners
Shadow Analytics video for CIOs
Data Analytics Webinar
Power BI for developers video
You will be able to …
- Create your own interactive dashboards using Power BI
- Understand data quality problems and clean up data efficiently
- Combine data from multiple sources and create an optimal data model
- Choose the right visualizations to represent data in a meaningful way
- Design interactions within the data to simplify and amplify the usefulness of data
Behind The Lalit, Near International Airport, Mumbai.
Valet Parking Available
Power BI Workshop is subject to cancellation due to inadequate number of participants or factors beyond our control.
In case of cancellation, full refund will be provided.
Achieve more with less effort by using Office 365 platform efficiently. Learn from the Efficiency Guru, Dr. Nitin Paranjape @drnitinp