Well, where did this come from? I watch a lot of movies on the laptop. VLC player has a snapshot option. I capture memorable shots while watching the movie.
Just watched Memoirs of a Geisha. Amazing movie. I was wondering what to do with these images. And then I thought of using them to create a super fast movie summary based upon still images. Have a look…
Steps to create this video
- Capture pictures from movie using some screen capture software.
- Insert all pictures as a Photo Album in PowerPoint.
- Set default slide advance time to 0.1 second for all slides.
- For key slides set it to 0.8 second.
- Save the presentation.
- Export as Video. Enjoy. (Hope I am not violating any copyrights).