Here is a list of articles, in recommended reading order
for using Word Styles efficiently.
- Top 3 Efficiency Habits: Use Word Styles, Excel Tables and PowerPoint SmartArt
Most efficient features you should know – one each for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be stylish – Use Word Styles
Details about how and why you should use Word Styles
- How to select things in Word
See how using Styles simplifies selection and rearranging of Word documents
- Writers: How to write a balanced article containing opposing views using Styles
A special case of using Word styles
- Creating FAQ documents using Styles
Use custom styles to simplify creating documents which contain questions and answers
- Best way to hide false spelling mistakes
Innovative use of Word Styles to hide spelling mistakes which are special words – like names or technical jargon, which default dictionary does not understand.
- Did you know: Hyperlink within the same document
How to cross-reference specific areas within the Word document using Styles and Bookmarks.
- How to format books for Kindle: Raj Chaudhuri – Guest Post
Use Styles to create easy formatting for eBook publishing.
- Create a presentation in One Click with Send to PowerPoint
Use styles in Word and automatically create a presentation in PowerPoint.