Simple one. But deserves a separate article so that the world takes notice!
Most probably, you have been missing this Auto-copy feature for the last 8 years. Take 3 minutes to find out how it can simplify your life and increase accuracy.
Now it is time to spell out exactly what to look for when creating good raw data (or repairing bad input data). Use this as a checklist to quickly classify data into GOOD or BAD (requires clean-up).
Photo credit: Flyinace2000 / Foter / CC BY-SA
Because of these two villains, millions of people waste their life struggling in Excel. Read on to find out how to handle them and eliminate them from your life.
Existing formatting is not removed by Table Auto-Formatting. Here is how to handle the situation.
Select regular data and choose Insert – Tables or Press CTRL T. Agreed. But there is more to it. Read on to find out the nuances…
This is a series about Excel Tables. I have covered this topic in the past but now we need more details. So let us start at the beginning. What are Excel Tables and why do we need them…
Excel Table seems like a trivial feature. But if used correctly, it transforms and improves the way you use Excel dramatically. Here is a set of articles (the entire knowledge pack) which explain the concept and importance of Excel tables. Many practical usage scenarios are also explained in detail.
Articles about Excel Tables
All you wanted to know about Tables. In a concise series of articles. Below is the Knowledge Pack.
- What are Excel Tables and Why should you use them?
- Converting regular data to Excel Tables
- Handling manual formatting while creating tables
- Merged Cells and Cross Tab – The Data Villains
- Good Data Checklist – Prerequisite to creating Excel Tables
- Miraculous Formula Auto-Copy with Excel Tables
- Excel Tables Formula Auto-copy not working
- Freeze “Pain”killer
- Automatic copying of everything!
- Unbelievable simplicity – Calculated Columns (Readable Formulas)
- Everything is in a name
- Auto Update Dependent Formulas and References
- Standard Operating Procedure for using tables across the organization
If you use OneNote extensively, it will soon have lots of content. Linking to that OneNote content from other applications is a frequent need. Here is how you do it…